Brian, I'm sure all the reporters and bloggers digging into Palin's background didn't have anything to do with the announcement...and, boy, it sure seems like they buried the story with their sneaky announcement on a holiday...no one really even noticed! You are quite honestly being condescending, sexist, and elitist all rolled into one. As for another example...what was the response of the media and liberals when Elizabeth Edwards' cancer returned...oh, how brave they are to campaign together...the kids are taken out of school and thrown onto the campaign bus...and everyone is soooo proud of how strong Elizabeth is and look at her husband, standing by her. Excuse me, but these kids mom is dying and John Edwards will be their ONLY parent left alive and for some reason they can continue campaigning but Palin somehow should go home, watch soap operas and raise her kids. These kids mom will be dead and their father President and that's alright?????
I never, ever mentioned John Edwards and his family...I think he's nothing more than an ambulance-chasing haircut and don't understand anyone's fascination with him.
On the topic of this post, my favorite Sarah Palin website is this one:
3 comments:
commenting from the last post...
Brian, I'm sure all the reporters and bloggers digging into Palin's background didn't have anything to do with the announcement...and, boy, it sure seems like they buried the story with their sneaky announcement on a holiday...no one really even noticed! You are quite honestly being condescending, sexist, and elitist all rolled into one. As for another example...what was the response of the media and liberals when Elizabeth Edwards' cancer returned...oh, how brave they are to campaign together...the kids are taken out of school and thrown onto the campaign bus...and everyone is soooo proud of how strong Elizabeth is and look at her husband, standing by her. Excuse me, but these kids mom is dying and John Edwards will be their ONLY parent left alive and for some reason they can continue campaigning but Palin somehow should go home, watch soap operas and raise her kids. These kids mom will be dead and their father President and that's alright?????
I never, ever mentioned John Edwards and his family...I think he's nothing more than an ambulance-chasing haircut and don't understand anyone's fascination with him.
On the topic of this post, my favorite Sarah Palin website is this one:
http://sarahpalin.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Oh, and if Sarah Palin actually could make Tony Romo win a playoff game, I would officially vote for the McCain-Palin ticket.
That's all I have to say about that.
Post a Comment