Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Matt voting for Ron Paul

Saw Matt's Facebook post tonight about voting for Ron Paul. If you're not interviewed on TV about your cynical vote, it loses power.

Just go with the flow: Mitt '12 - I'm just about good enough!

2 comments:

MattL said...

Honestly, if all the candidates had been on the ballot, I might have held my nose and voted Willard.

I'm sure there was zero chance of getting on TV this time around. No one really cared about the VA vote, including me.

It did seem silly. You got a full 8.5x11 ballot that had a total of 2 bubbles you could fill in. There were 4 poll workers when I went (at about 4PM) and a single voter (me). I was apparently the 129th voter at that location.

Since my first vote against Obama, I've gotten calls from Democrats and Democrat sympathizers (which has lead me to request all of the free moveon.org swag that I can). I wonder if I'll start getting calls from both sides now.

MattL said...

Hmm....what happened to the "subscribe to comments by email" option around here.

Oh, yeah, and...

VOTE RON PAUL
AUDIT THE FED
BUY GAS WITH A DIME