Friday, December 28, 2007

Malt Shop Logic Podcast

So I may have more time on my hand than is appropriate, but I thought this blog needed a podcast. Follow this link to hear me and Chapin discuss the Patriots, MLS, Mo Money Mo Problems, Tom Bullock, and crappy bands that Brian liked, among other things.

(The streams on the left may provide a better listen - it's a free service, what can you do?).

(Theoretically you can download this to your IPOD, but why would you?)

6 comments:

MattL said...

Chapin is so 'moderate' that he'd probably vote for Barak....or maybe even Huckabee.

I personally favor the time Chapin was busily hitting on the bride during her bachelorette party.

zesty said...

You know what I do for a living, and you go to archive.org for this??

Fail.

Robert Spuhler said...

I now have a new goal in live: Make it onto a Malt Shop podcast.

[expletive] "the silver screen."

Chris said...

Josh, if you have a better free service - emphasis on free - let me know.

Rob, we'll get you on a podcast. Though I think you should aim higher in life.

Brian said...

Joshua: I recommended that Chris look into using your expertise. Can you help us -- for free (or for a very small charge)?

Todd said...

So I just came across this podcast and I sat and listened to the whole thing from beginning to end...and I'd listen to more.

I've got several ideas if you consider doing another...there was talk of Paul Williams appearing on one, if he does, I'd suggest a theme of "Anderson T-41" (at least I think that is the correct room number.) It would be most enlightening.

Also, I heard no music leading into the podcast...but I'll put in a request for the next episode, which fits into the whole Mo Money Mo Problems time-frame, and that's for El Scorcho by Weezer.