I enjoyed the article and it's good to know that AU has a good coach.
It's unfortunate that the only AU coaches who seem to be able to discover hidden talent and/or entice able athletes to attend AU are the coaches in non-revenue sports. I'm specifically thinking of track/cross country and wrestling. (I'd almost include volleyball, but they just can't win a big game, so I'm not sure they fit the profile.)
2 comments:
For my part, I was never able to figure out what part of the cross-country training and holistic health regime incorporated bud diesel.
I enjoyed the article and it's good to know that AU has a good coach.
It's unfortunate that the only AU coaches who seem to be able to discover hidden talent and/or entice able athletes to attend AU are the coaches in non-revenue sports. I'm specifically thinking of track/cross country and wrestling. (I'd almost include volleyball, but they just can't win a big game, so I'm not sure they fit the profile.)
Post a Comment