Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Welcome, Urban Love Commando

I definitely dropped a few f-bombs in amazement when I saw that one Paul Williams, aka Fred Johnson, aka The Urban Love Commando, showed up on the blog. Good to hear from you, Paul! When you start working for Roger Staubach, work on getting me some NASCAR tickets. I'll even pretend to root for Hall of Fame Racing.

Anyway, with all the T-Northers coming out of the woodwork, I thought I'd take the opportunity to create another blog, creatively titled, T-North: The Blog. If you think you qualify to post on there, click the link and follow my directions.

Why another blog? I'm all about creating online communities - without the creepiness (reg. req) of myspace.com or xanga.com.

3 comments:

Todd said...

The Urban Love Commando...approach from the rear under the cover of darkness!

Brian said...

Double holy cow! Todd Young emerges from the misty depths to post on our little blog. Mr. Young, how are ye?

Todd said...

I'm doing well. Mr. Close is correct that there has been a resurgence of the old T-North folks. Visiting this blog reminds of some of the younger lads -- in particular, Mr. Snyder and his Beavis impressions -- always funny -- i also forgot about the witch that lived next door on T-North and her dot matrix printer, not as happy a memory as Beavis.