Hey, if I had to choose between the White Sox and the Cubs, I'd take the Cubs. But seeing the Good Sox smack the hell out of the Bad Sox, I'm sure I'm in the majority of this blog in rooting for the Pale Hose.
Regardless, two good posts by Mr. Snyder and Mr. Chapin on the Ladner situation. I actually really like Brian's suggested punishment/reprimand, though I think things have gotten too out of hand. And Matt is right - AU botched the PR part of this that wholesale changes are needed no matter what.
Don't know if you caught this Post chat on Monday, but thought I'd post a link. They didn't take any of my questions, but I noticed that some of the language I have used about the Board (i.e., "asleep at the wheel") showed up here. Is MaltShopLogic becoming influential?
Perish the thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment