Sunday, March 14, 2010

For Starters

Let me apologize to readers of Cheshire's Google Buzz - I've flooded it, but really had no choice. Blame Google.

Next, let's have a fun Q&A:

Q. How many Final Fours will Kentucy go to under John Calipari?
A. None officially. They'll all be vacated due to rules violations that are discovered after Calipari leaves the school (see: UMass, Memphis).

Hey-o! That was for you, Renkey.

Anyway, below are my statistical guideposts for your NCAA bracket picking this year. ASM has been pretty good. So has efficiency margin. Take your pick.

IMO, Kentucky has a ridiculous path to the Final Four. I say they don't make it. Syracuse, for all the complaining they did on the selection show about their being sent out west, got a pretty easy path. Like Duke-Baylor in elite 8. Kansas has a challenging bracket, but they are the best team - and will win the title.

But I've been wrong before.

No comments: