Sunday, December 27, 2009

Anger at atrocious playcalling assuaged by Golden Tee domination...

1. Memo to Wade Phillips: If you repeatedly cannot figure out how to get 3 feet or less on either 3rd or 4th down against the lowly Redskins after having the same exact problem 2 weeks ago, you're not going far in the playoffs.

2. Memo to Jason Garrett: There is no reason for a trick play when you are at midfield, up 14, and jamming the ball down the Skins' throats. Just keep jamming it, instead of putting your team in a 2nd and 23 and forcing it to take unnecessary risks that result in turnovers.

3. Memo to the faithful: my anger at the atrocious playcalling and execution that kept the Cowboys from what should have been a 42-0 demolition of the Redskins was assuaged by the fact that I HOUSED Mr. Close in back-to-back matches of Golden Tee at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Warrenville, IL. Pictures will follow after I download them from my phone.

Merry Christmas to all.

2 comments:

delsquared said...

I was watching the game today for a bit in the first half. I thought Roy Williams was inactive or cut or something. Then Romo felt bad for Roy or something and threw toward him. Surprise they were out of sync on the pass route.

Brian said...

Yeah, Roy Williams is definitely at the top of my list of players who the Cowboys need to cut as soon as their season ends. He has dropped so many catchable passes, I have had to restrain myself endlessly from throwing my remote control through my television.