Florida is hot as hell and humid as... umm... hell on a really humid day. Three and a half years was plenty, so I'm heading back to the Philly area before the end of the month.
Otherwise, things are same ol, same ol... though I do have some interesting news that requires an image post. I'll email it to you, I think you'll want to share it for all to see.
3 comments:
On a completely unrelated note, I feel obliged to add this statement, overdue in light of recent events:
"Teddy Senate Coke Probe."
We'll miss you.
--The Minister.
Well, Mr. Caton, it's about time you showed yourself. How are things in Florida?
Florida is hot as hell and humid as... umm... hell on a really humid day. Three and a half years was plenty, so I'm heading back to the Philly area before the end of the month.
Otherwise, things are same ol, same ol... though I do have some interesting news that requires an image post. I'll email it to you, I think you'll want to share it for all to see.
Post a Comment