Summer's practically here in San Diego, and I threw out my old $10 charcoal grill a few months ago. To replace it, I purchased one of those hibachi style propane grills at the local drug store. Also $10. You know the kind: Chapin nearly burned the house down with one.
Do you know how useful the gas regulators are on those things? I'll give you a hint: it rhymes with "Snot at all." Of course, it took a mighty "PHOOM!!" thundering through the front door to illustrate this fact clearly to Nicole and me. It had only been lit for 2 minutes before the damned thing became a raging inferno of flaming propane and aluminum.
I'm smarter than Chapin. I know this. Except I now have evidence to the contrary.
3 comments:
Shot at Paul?
Caught the ball?
Jot the scrawl?
This post just doesn't make any sense.
Also contrary to your story, Chapin's hibachi survived the near burning down of our house to help feed us for years. It probably wasn't you - just a defective hibachi.
Goddamn. The night Chapin blew himself up on the porch was one of the funnier things I ever saw.
Later, that hibachi was replaced by a charcoal Weber. Which had its own moment in the flaming hot sun the night that an African high school rugby player entertained himself by pouring 140P rum it.
Post a Comment