Monday, April 07, 2008

Well, My System Works (This Year, At Least)

Too bad I didn't follow it all the way to get the correct championship game (which is exactly why I have a system to prevent me from outthinking myself). Here's your top 5 Adjusted Scoring Margin rankings for this year's tournament and the finish:

1. Kansas 22.2 - Championship Game
2. Memphis 21.1 - Championship Game
3. UNC 19.5 - Final Four
4. Duke 18.5 - Second Round
5. UCLA 17.2 - Final Four

Here's your top 8 Efficiency Margin (major conference games only) rankings for this year's tournament and finish:

1. Memphis 28.78 - Championship Game
2. Kansas 24.23 - Championship Game
3. Wisconsin 18.34 - Sweet 16
4. UCLA 17.26 - Final Four
5. Tennessee 15.01 - Sweet 16
6. UNC 14.67 - Final Four
7. Louisville 14.65 - Elite 8
8. Xavier 14.41 - Elite 8

The system, having been redeemed, shall be posted next year.

1 comment:

Dukie said...

Hi,
I found your blog while searching for ASM results for 2007-2008. Do you have the full results for the year you could post or e-mail to me? I would sure appreciate it. Thanks for your help.
Dukie