Bear Down, Chicago Bears
Make every play, clear the way to victory!
Bear Down, Chicago Bears
Put up a fight with a might so fearlessly!
We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation
With your T-formation
Bear Down, Chicago Bears
And let them know why you're wearing the crown!
You're the pride and joy of Illinois,
Chicago Bears, Bear Down!!
1 comment:
So as the Bears wrapped up their NFC Championship, I was imagining one Mr. Chris Close doing a jig out on Ammer Ridge Drive (or Court, or whatever), possibly with an MGD in hand.
This is the first Super Bowl in years I'm fascinated by. So many potentially great stories...the much maligned Rex Grossman proving all the doubters wrong; Thomas Jones, one of the most disrespected and under-rated running backs in the NFL finally getting his due; Peyton Manning finally shrugging off the Marino Curse. I can't wait!
Post a Comment