Monday, September 13, 2004

internet poker career

Got internet at the house, so I decided I'd start my internet poker career - except that I did not realize that my credit card company only likes to do business with unambiguously legal institutions. So my real money "career" is on hold while I figure out my options to make a deposit. Since some of them include giving partypoker.com my checking account number (not a chance), I have some research to do. Mr. Lewis, how did you make your deposits?

I did play in Party Poker's free games (they give $1,000 in play money for signing up). It gave me a chance to get a sense of how things work - and how much players there suck. I played maybe seven of those tournaments and at least twice, four players were all in on the first hand. I know that's what happens when it's free, but really. In any event, my results were satisfying - one first, three seconds, two thirds, and a fourth, so my play money account is bursting!


No comments: