Occassionally thoughtful observations on theoretically interesting topics
Don't forget his role as Cyndi Lauper's father in her video for her song "time after time" (think that's the right title). Also he guested on 227 a few times I think. A man of some talents.
"Girls Just Want To Have Fun", Christopher. Weren't you ever a 13 year old girl?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mft3_A6qtRAHe was also in her video for "Goonies R' Good Enough" which featured the best of the WWF.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kMi9tvuuZY
I actually thought he might have been the father in "Papa Don't Preach". Turns out that was Danny Aiello.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67uQGtRAWIQ
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Don't forget his role as Cyndi Lauper's father in her video for her song "time after time" (think that's the right title). Also he guested on 227 a few times I think. A man of some talents.
"Girls Just Want To Have Fun", Christopher. Weren't you ever a 13 year old girl?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mft3_A6qtRA
He was also in her video for "Goonies R' Good Enough" which featured the best of the WWF.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kMi9tvuuZY
I actually thought he might have been the father in "Papa Don't Preach". Turns out that was Danny Aiello.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67uQGtRAWIQ
Post a Comment