...I'm sorry to knock Chris' post off the top, because I also think Departed is awesome and well-worth the price of a ticket, but...
I FINALLY HAVE A JOB IN NEW YORK!
I will be working on a long-term engagement with the NYPD for my current employer. 16 months, $5M, with options running out to five years. And, I will be leading a large chunk of the work. Oh, sweet relief!
I will begin on Monday, but will be back to DC at least once or twice in the next two weeks to wrap up my professional responsibilities in DC.
The next phase begins................
3 comments:
Congratulations! Actually, your dad had your call on speaker, so I got the news a bit earlier. Sounds like everything's coming together up there. How's the sleep coming along?
Congrats Brian. We'll have to get together sometime for a drink while you're up here.
Matt -- so that's why my dad had me on speaker. Rat bastard. Thanks though. It feels really good, because it was such a long time in coming, but it is a phenomenal opportunity.
Sleep? I don't even remember what that is. Ok, so that's an exaggeration, but not by much. Audrey's sleep/wakefulness/eating patterns are still pretty erratic. Cherie and I are slowly but surely finding a way to spell each other so we're not both awake all night. Last night I was up with Audrey from about 11 pm - 3 am...which was ok, because I was feeling warm and fuzzy after dinner and beer at a local German restaurant. Mmmm, Spaten Oktoberfest.
Post a Comment