Thursday, August 17, 2006

Unmitigated spam (leavened with hostility)


Anybody want a CR-V?

I know, I know... all of you who've ever spent any time in ours have felt compelled to go out and buy one of your own. It must say something about what nice, capable, fuel-efficient vehicles they are.

In any case, ours is on the way out, to be replaced by a big goddamn evil fuel-sucking Chevy Suburban (with real cow interior and baby seal eye headlights). Reason? I can't haul enough decoys, guns, boats, or dogs in the CR-V to wreak the kind of havoc and mayhem I'd like to on the east coast waterfowl population. Plus the bloodstains come out of the stain-resistant, pewter-grey interior way too easy, I want something that really shows off the scarlet hues and chunks of viscera.

Any bleeding heart limpdicks that don't like my choice of vehicles or pursuits can kiss my ass.

NO, seriously, kiss it. Now.

The rest of you, take a look at this -- 2002 EX (the loaded model with all wheel drive, side air bags, traction control, keyless, sunroof, and all the other safety and comfort goodies). It's got 50K on it, new tires, in good shape, and for those who care, has lots of room for baby seats and groceries, strollers, and diaper bags. They sell locally for $15-18K, I've got it listed for $15,500, but I'll take less and deliver to DC for someone I know -- if you know anyone that wants one, lemme know.

Pardon the unmitigated spam. Now back to our regularly scheduled rage.

No comments: