Occassionally thoughtful observations on theoretically interesting topics
Thursday, April 06, 2006
Nooge.........
Whilst I while away the waning days of winter, I wander among the wondrous blooms of spring. And I wonder that we are merely 8 months away from being able to say once more, Wassail!
I completely forgot about winter... that's the time you northerners have to shovel snow and put salt on the sidewalk, right? Not to mention the heavy coats and longjohns.
It's amazing how fast you forget those things...
Reporting live from Fort Lauderdale, I'm the Minister of Tolerance. Back to you in the studio.
The Ministry of Tolerance has officially moved to Fort Lauderdale as of April 1. Which means that I'm no longer commuting to New Jersey. Which is really, really, really good news.
3 comments:
Winter?
I completely forgot about winter... that's the time you northerners have to shovel snow and put salt on the sidewalk, right? Not to mention the heavy coats and longjohns.
It's amazing how fast you forget those things...
Reporting live from Fort Lauderdale, I'm the Minister of Tolerance. Back to you in the studio.
Since when are you living in Fort Lauderdale? Or were you just on vacation
The Ministry of Tolerance has officially moved to Fort Lauderdale as of April 1. Which means that I'm no longer commuting to New Jersey. Which is really, really, really good news.
Post a Comment