In my new job, which is inadvertently hilarious in part because sometimes I help the university figure out to keep the kids from drinking, smoking, fucking, or disliking each other, one of my peripheral responsibilities is reviewing the division's staff reports.
Anyway, I was just looking at the weekly submission from our residence life staff, good people all, and caught the following typo--see if you can find it:
"...Sadler resident advisor, held a ‘Monopoly anf economic inequality’ diversity program for 20 residents on January 30..."
And an aside, keeping in mind of course that nothing on the Internet is private...
I'd like to provoke a lively discussion by asking the moderator of this fine forum: What are the house rules on liberal use of profanity, if any?
2 comments:
Considering Yellow Fever offended an entire race in the previous post, I think you can post profanity here with little restriction.
Hey, I take umbrage at the belief that my previous post offended an entire race. My comment on the movie was completely in line with the general attitude of the film, which is not racist.
Post a Comment